• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nikon Black FX1000 4-16x50

cam2hunt

As title says Nikon Black FX1000 4-16x50. MOA reticle, FFP

Mounted on a Remington 700 5R Tactical which I just sold and I have a few extra scopes lying around at the moment, so this one can go. With this scope I was able to shoot out to 700 yds using the Ballistic Buddy app.

Spent over 99% of it's life in a climate controlled safe.

Original box, owners manual and sun shade (don't believe that was ever unwrappped) and Nikon lens cloth included.

$400 and buyer covers shipping. (Should be approximately $25 or less based on recent items sent via UPS)

Thanks,
Chris

Nikon .jpg

Nikon1.jpg

Nikon2.jpg

Does it have a zero stop?

I believe so and will confirm after work tonight. Here's what I found in the product description... looks like the elevation adjustment has zero stop.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Engineered to deliver your longest shots with confident precision, the new BLACK FX1000 is set to raise eyebrows and expectations among long-range shooters. Competition-ready straight from the box, BLACK FX1000 integrates renowned Nikon optics into its first focal plane optical system for tack-sharp images and dialing functionality at any magnification and distance.

Proprietary new glass-etched tactical reticles paired with precise, high-speed turrets allow fast, repeatable distance corrections and intuitive hold-off points. And for rapid return to your zero, the FX1000 debuts Nikon's all-new BLACK Return-to-Zero integral zero-stop in the elevation turret. Sunshade included.

WARRANTY UPDATE.

Several questions and rumors that there is no warranty on Nikon rifle scopes. I called Nikon directly. 800-645-6687

Scope still has a lifetime warranty per the representative I spoke with. Not limited, not optics only, Lifetime warranty & I confirmed that with her to be certain.

Hope this helps.