NIKON 2.5-10 TACTICAL

Ian

With the scopes mounted on the Badger tapered bases how much MOA of elevation is left above your 100 yard zero?

Ok ..ok.. lets cut to the chase when can we purchase one of these finished puppies????

Nikon Tactical
The 2.5-10x44 has 10 moa per turret revolution. I had 60 moa of elevation left after I zeroed at 100 yards. Latest info I have on availability is early November.
This is one sweet scope.

4-16x50 is getting a bit of work done to the design, it may or may not be available in November.

I am still shooting the original two scopes and they are working perfectly, very crisp and sharp images. The latest two prototypes went back to NY last week - really hated to return them.

IanM,

Any idea why they went w/ 10MOA per revolution of the turret instead of the (more) standard 15 MOA (unless I'm mistaken here)? I thought long range scopes generally used that value (15MOA/rev), though my Weaver V16 uses 12 (one could argue whether it is a 'long' range scope), and Sightron for some god-forsaken reason uses 7.5 MOA, and doesn't have hash marks on the last half-minute! Grrr!!! Pretty **** annoying when trying to keep track of minutes of elevation/windage. Otherwise nice enough scope in its own right.

Thanks,

Monte

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.