• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED nightforce shv 4-14x56 illuminated MOAR $870 shipped.

usxmdx

great scope, essentially brand new, with box and all the goodies that came with it. absolutely love it. selling it to get the one with higher magnification. honestly 14x is probably plenty but i liked my cheapo redfield's higher mag so i'm going that way with my setup. will ship to anywhere in usa to us citizen... am located in WI, but can meet in minnesota or north dakota (grand forks/fargo) as well if you want local pickup.

pics:
nightforce - Album on Imgur

the pics through the scope aren't quite right because i couldn't hold the phone far enough back without the cheek rest on my stock getting in the way. leaving it mounted for now because i still want to be able to shoot if the other one doesn't get here quick enough. has been properly mounted to the savage you see just once... only fired ~30 shots using the scope so far for sighting in and playing around.

will ship anywhere in usa for 870... cash or check only... check must clear. no paypal because they take too big of a cut. i'm new to this forum but i am legit and will provide my personal info before you send payment. no bull$h!t.
-Patrick