• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce SHV 4-14x50

Leeslykerman

Scope has illuminated MOA reticle. I bought it used so don't have The box for it. Good condition just shows minor signs of use, not abused. Would love to keep but don't use it enough. $975 shipped to you. I have a couple pictures on my phone but new to the forum so not sure how to post them.

Is it 56mm bell? SFP? Based on model number that's what it should be, just wanted clarification.

the 4-14x50 would probably be C556 (F1 moa), C557 is the mil version. They come with illuminate reticles as well. But just guessing here...

Hi,
If you still have the scope I would like to see some pics.

Scope has illuminated MOA reticle. I bought it used so don't have The box for it. Good condition just shows minor signs of use, not abused. Would love to keep but don't use it enough. $975 shipped to you. I have a couple pictures on my phone but new to the forum so not sure how to post them.