Nightforce scopes ....Anyone beat this price ?

I don't know that this thread is heading toward a group buy. Probably not but...I don't want to see group buys on this site if they are from a dealer who is not a site Sponsor, please. It's only fair to the Sponsors here who support the site and also give a lot of tech assistance in threads. Thanks.

Bullseye supplies

This place is selling them cheap too. Be careful i believe it is a fradulent web site. The Land line number they have is not in service,and there 800 number goes to cell phone that nobody awnsers and the voice message leaves no name. Leopuld lps scopes are 5-6 hundred dollars cheaper than anywhere else. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Last edited:
This place is selling them cheap too. Be careful i believe it is a fradulent web site. The Land line number they have is not in service,and there 800 number goes to cell phone that nobody awnsers and the voice message leaves no name. Leopuld lps scopes are 5-6 hundred dollars cheaper than anywhere else. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Sounds like my kind of deal!! How much, and where do I send my money? :)

sorry mr.backus but i will spend my own money where i am going to get the best deal and that is why i posted here first to give the sponsors a chance to compete and get my business ...so far none have and thats up to them i cant speak for anyone else but im gonna spend my money where i get the best deal. thank you

Above I said:
I don't want to see group buys

I think you misunderstood my post...just as others misunderstood yours. Of course you and every other member here should buy wherever you want. There is never a question about that. And I don't mind you talking here about where you might buy an item.

I was responding to others who misunderstood and thought you might want to put together a "group buy" for them using this forum to round up buyers. I don't want group buys discussed on this site if they aren't being done with my Sponsors. And that isn't what you were doing anyway.

There is an online sight that has those exact prices..only one I know of ,,I researched it , called it and did find out that it was bogus..several persons at another site let me know their misshaps, money sent then no product, etc. beware..

As everyone here seemed to know this deal seemed to good to be true and it was they **** guy tired to switch off to some cheap japanese scope saying that they are just as good as a nightforce and i should buy one of them....sorry to disappoint...i will however give u all his contact info so you can be sure to aviod his BS.:alibi corp. InSite firearms dist. company. William Gordon. Jeffersonville ,PA.

Nightforce

I guess that one must read all before posting to avoid looking like a fool

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.