• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 MOAR with NF Xtreme rings, new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyboy

this is a new, only mounted in the rings (*rifle it was temporarily mounted too was never fired) Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56mm with the MOAR reticle (C434). .25MOA adjustments, illuminated reticle, zero stop. also are new Nightforce Xtreme duty ultralite rings - high height.

included is everything from the factory in the original box, (sunshade, lens cover etc) no blemishes, no scratches. i purchased this brand new a week or so back.

i am looking to get $2000 shipped to you for everything. i prefer PP (you pay the fees if you want the PP buyer protection...otherwise friends and family gift please) but can do check, money order etc

if you have questions or want specific pictures, either reply here or send me a PM and i will get back to you right away.

Attachments

• IMG_2480.jpg
    IMG_2480.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2481.jpg
    IMG_2481.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2482.jpg
    IMG_2482.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Forgot to mention and have been asked a few times... yes, I would be interested in trades, let me know what you have. Always looking for binos, firearms, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.