• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce nxs 5.5-22x56 moar

cash6220

I have this scope I don't need and thus I'm ready to sell. Its in good shape, glass and all. It functions as it should, everything works.
MOAR reticle, hi-speed turrets.
Very light ring marks. Comes with sunshade but I don't have box.
$1395 shipped CONUS. USPS money order or paypal if you add the 3.5%

**************SOLD**************

No trades
Not Zero stop

IMG_0038(2).jpg
IMG_0039(1).jpg
IMG_0040(1).jpg

Last edited:
Zero-stop is standard in NXS's now but when I bought a new 8-32 two or three years ago it was an option I had to pay extra to get. And I did.

Now I have Zero-stop in 3 or 4 NF's and don't even set it. I instead use Burris Signature rings (usually combined with a 20 - 25 MoA base) to mount my scope so that it is about 10 MoA above rock bottom when I am sighted in at 100 yards, leaving the entire rest of the elevation turret adjustment available for shooting at long range.

An added bonus is that the Signature rings do not leave any marks on the scope tubes.

Of course, A/R's may need offset rings, so Zero-stop may be desirable for them. But for a bolt rifle? Forget it.

Don't know on the retro-fit, but I would not think it would be cost effective. It seems like I paid a hundred or so extra for one with Zero-Stop.

Recent Posts