• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 C434 New in Box

birdblaster

I am selling a brand new, in un-opened box, Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 C434 MOAR 1/4 MOA. This scope was just purchased and is the latest model. Has ZeroStop, Illuminated reticle, etc.

$1850 with paypay good/services or 1800 with paypal friend (no 3% fee). Seller will pay shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3170.jpg
    IMG_3170.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 11
$1800 with paypay good/services or 1750 with paypal friend. Lowest I will go. Wont find this scope new in box for less anywhere.

I was talked into buying an Atacr about 2 days before my nxs arrived. I haven't even broken the seal on the box as you can see in the pictures. Pm me for phone number if you want to talk. Also, I know a couple people who have been on this website for years who can vouch for me.

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I know this member and he is completely sincere in what the scope is and the scenario he is in with the ATACR that he bought. Buy with confidence and there are no gimmicks or games here. Just a serious, top of the line scope that took a while for him to get and in the meantime he bought the next step up. Nothing more. Thanks guys.