• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce direct mounts

rosseickhoff

I have two NF 20moa 30mm direct rem 700 pattern mounts. One short, one long action. Bubble level ring to first buyer that wants it. Very good condition. Only selling because I went to a 34mm tube. $160 shipped each or $300 for both. They are $220 new from what I can find.
Will do random trades just let me know what you have.

I just sold a custom 224 Grendel and shipped it out but that was on gunbroker. Rosseickhoff83
I have been a member if this site since 2012 and have no negative feedback.

Last edited:
Just a friendly note to let you know it would possibly help if you posted a few good clear pictures of sale items along with a readable paper sign showing your name and a current date.
Further information is located under the "Classified" heading above. Then down to second entry for forum directions relative to sales. This procedure is meant to benefit you as well as others. If any questions you can ask others or ask Admin. They will help.

Like Tikkamike said, there are scammer's to beware of, so it is buyer beware and member's are careful.

I thought I had posted pictures, they must have not attached on this post.

Tikkamike bought the long action, hopefully he will give some buyers feedback.

Attachments

• 65400183-D415-428B-9A17-D3F9881D06BC.jpeg
    65400183-D415-428B-9A17-D3F9881D06BC.jpeg
    824.6 KB · Views: 12