• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce Atacr 7-35x56 f1- Please read 🙂

All,

I have a like new Nightforce Atacr 7-35x56 f1 for sale. It has been mounted but I never had the chance to shoot it. Had it for about a month. It's flawless; no dings, no scratches, glass is perfect. The only thing I can't put my fingers on is the book that goes with it. If that changes I'll post a comment.

Before responding (full disclosure) please read the review that was posted about me in 2020. It was a resolved, and in my own defense it happened when I lost BOTH of my parents due to Covid within a few weeks of each other. I've been a member a long time. That's all I wanted to say.

I'm asking $2,500 for the scope shipped CONUS. I would prefer taking a USPS check. I can provide my phone number, pic of driver's license..... whatever is needed! Any questions please inbox me. I can certainly provide more pics and answer any questions.

Scott

Can you tell me what the scope weighs please? Do you still have the scope? I am building another long range rifle and may wish to consider this scope. I'll do some research on it and get back to you somehow. I'm not terribly familiar with messaging on this site.

Recent Posts