• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NightForce ATACR 7-35x56 F1 MOAR reticle

redchinviking

New member here just trying to get my NightForce ATACR 7-35x56 F1 with the MOAR reticle up for sale. Includes original box and paper work with sunshade and original tenebrax flip caps. Lightly used one season. Only selling because I'm looking for a lighter scope on the lower end of the magnification spectrum. Love this thing. As you all know this is one of the best scopes money can buy. Trades might include NX8 series 4-32, 2.5-20, or a Leupold Mark 5 in 3-18, or 5-25 and cash difference.

$3100 with shipping, tracking, and insurance included

EuroOptic listed retail right now at $3600

Sorry no PayPal since I just read about a few horror stories. money order, check, Venmo, or cash in person if your in Idaho! Also have a pair of seekins 34mm rings as seen in the picture I can include for 100$.

No deals are final until we work out all the details over the telephone. Be aware there may be multiple offers on the table."

ADBA6474-80D4-419A-B53C-865D3A5D3680.jpeg
E234F486-7EEC-40C5-ADF3-7A9A5D8CA580.jpeg
91CEF3AE-0B84-46C5-A1B4-4A732CC8D006.jpeg

anything I'm forgetting?-) let me know and I'll post more pics

I can't even begin to imagine having a scope that fabulous. I do not envy you that you have one. I'm bummed with myself that I didn't learn in college what I should have to be able to afford such an exponential piece of optical precision...

Keep trading up! This scope was a few scopes and maybe even a rifle traded sold and upgraded multiple times over! Price drop 3000$ need to get this baby sold!

I have one of these on order from CS Tactical......8 weeks back order right now. Good price for a great scope.

I go to Boise/Twin often though so let me know if your interested and I could stop by if I'm close. Merry Christmas!

I go to Boise/Twin often though so let me know if your interested and I could stop by if I'm close. Merry Christmas!

I'm
Out of Jerome so not to far at all! I sent you a Message! I'll be out of town till Sunday, but would love to work something out merry Christmas!