• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 MOAR-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarodjohns

Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 with MOAR-T reticle.

Do not have the box, what you see is what is included.

Comes with Nightforce 1.00 height rings, bubble top, ATACR power throw lever and the Nightforce caps. Scope has High Speed Turrets and ZeroStop. Has the ED glass but this in not the new Enhanced model. Scope is 99+% with nothing that I can see to mention as far as scratches. There could or could not be 2 minor scuffs on the objective bell. But i've also seen the same "discolorations" on new scopes. They really are not worth mentioning but want to disclose everything.

New Prices:
Scope - $2399
Rings - $189
Top Bubble - $79
PTL - $84
Total - $2751 + tax and shipping..

I'm asking $1900 shipped and insured for everything. First I'll take it followed by PM.

May trade for another scope plus cash. Looking to downsize to something in the 10 - 15 power range and 40mm - 50mm.

Attachments

• IMG_2212.jpg
    IMG_2212.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2213.jpg
    IMG_2213.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2214.jpg
    IMG_2214.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2215.jpg
    IMG_2215.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2216.jpg
    IMG_2216.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 8
can I get your mailing add. so I can get your money and trade sent to you Jarod, for the ATACR.
Thank you
DAN

This user (Coyote Dan) is a scam. I informed him days ago that scope already sold. Ive received 4 PM's since wanting to know where to send funds and a trade scope.

Jarod

I'd just like to clear up something. I just talked to him on the phone.

Coyote Dan was not trying to scam you. He misunderstood a couple things.

He thought he still had a chance to get the scope.

He was not trying to scam you.

Status
Not open for further replies.