• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce 4-14x50 SHV F1 (C556) price drop 900.00

Ckleeves

51ED6852-7478-4F17-BF3D-A2F887B31D6B.jpeg
Selling a excellent condition SHV F1. Has a rub mark on the eyepiece (in pics) but the glass and the rest of the scope is in great shape. Tracks and functions perfect. MOAR illuminated reticle. 1000.00 tyd or would entertain trades for a quality SFP scope. I could add cash for the right trade. I just can't warm up to FFP for a hunting scope. Any questions just ask.

View attachment 86670 Selling a excellent condition SHV F1. Has a rub mark on the eyepiece (in pics) but the glass and the rest of the scope is in great shape. Tracks and functions perfect. MOAR illuminated reticle. 1000.00 tyd or would entertain trades for a quality SFP scope. I could add cash for the right trade. I just can't warm up to FFP for a hunting scope. Any questions just ask.
I have a shv 4-14-56 that is a sfp. Illuminated moar box and all the paperwork. I would put alil cash with it to trade for your

I have a 4-14x56 C522 Illm MOAR if the first falls through. Box paperwork etc New Black Friday 2017

View attachment 86670 Selling a excellent condition SHV F1. Has a rub mark on the eyepiece (in pics) but the glass and the rest of the scope is in great shape. Tracks and functions perfect. MOAR illuminated reticle. 1000.00 tyd or would entertain trades for a quality SFP scope. I could add cash for the right trade. I just can't warm up to FFP for a hunting scope. Any questions just ask.

To the top one more time. Would trade for a 5-20 shv with the exposed turret or a 3-15 nxs and I'll add cash.