• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce ‘NXS’ 12-42x56 NP-2DD

Deputy819

Hey folks! Yeah, you read that right. Looking for one of the older Nightforce NXS 12-42x56 NP-2DD scopes (NOT the Benchrest scopes) and it would need to be the model with .125 corrections. These are getting harder to come by and I know I'm asking A LOT……but I still have to try. Willing (and able) to pay Top Dollar (within reason) for a good condition, gently used Nightforce scope in proper working order. Thanks so much. 👍

Hey folks! Yeah, you read that right. Looking for one of the older Nightforce NXS 12-42x56 NP-2DD scopes (NOT the Benchrest scopes) and it would need to be the model with .125 corrections. These are getting harder to come by and I know I'm asking A LOT……but I still have to try. Willing (and able) to pay Top Dollar (within reason) for a good condition, gently used Nightforce scope in proper working order. Thanks so much. 👍
Brother, whatcha doing?

Thanks, Ed! My new rifle is ready for pick-up and all it lacks is the glass. I'll post pics soon……she's awful purdy. 😇

1. If you need help, just ask.

2. We have a support group...

3. Where are you doing said benchrest... purely for informational purposes....

Well how about that! Good luck, trying to form F-class at the club. I will PM if it goes through - if interested.