• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Night Force Varminter NP-1 3.5-15x56 Long Range Scope

DuluthMNhunter

I am looking to sell a nightforce varminter 3.5-15x56 with the NP-1 optics. This scope was used very little and put on a .270 winchester for deer hunting. Due to the weight and long distance range of this scope I felt it was a bit over kill for what I was using it for and well lets face it need the money more then the scope. The optics are in great condition and this scope uses 1/8moa's. The scope has red field rings on it and is in great shape. The scope comes with the original papers and box. I am asking 850$ for this scope or all reasonable offers will be accepted as well. If you are interested please pm me and I can send you more pictures or details if interested. I have included a picture of the scope and have more if your interested in seeing them. Thank you.

Attachments

• scope.jpg
    scope.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 16
I am looking to sell a nightforce varminter 3.5-15x56 with the NP-1 optics. This scope was used very little and put on a .270 winchester for deer hunting. Due to the weight and long distance range of this scope I felt it was a bit over kill for what I was using it for and well lets face it need the money more then the scope. The optics are in great condition and this scope uses 1/8moa's. The scope has red field rings on it and is in great shape. The scope comes with the original papers and box. I am asking 850$ for this scope or all reasonable offers will be accepted as well. If you are interested please pm me and I can send you more pictures or details if interested. I have included a picture of the scope and have more if your interested in seeing them. Thank you.

Is scope still for sale