• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Winchester 1885 in 45-70

radmcg

SOLDFor sale or Trade NIB special edition 1 of 125 Winchester 1885 45-70. It has set in my safe since purchase. 28 inch octagonal barrel mid range tang peep. All papers and box. Sleeve is intact but ends are frayed and split (Before I got it). Can send Pix by email. $1000.00 plus shipping to your FFL. interested in tactical scopes leupold mark 4s, nightforce, USO. Bolt rifles especially tacticals or ultra long range Any RUMs, 338 lapuas, 338 edge. Cash can go either way. May be interested in handguns but tranfer is kind of PIB. Let me know what you got. Have lots of feedback on other sites if interested can supply references. Email is best way to contact [email protected] SOLD
Rad

Last edited:
radmcg - I am interested in your Winchester 1885 if it is still for sale. Please let me know as soon as possible. I will be in Moss Point, MS next weekend and would have no trouble driving to Mobile to purchase the gun.

Thanks, Manche

Recent Posts