• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NIB Weatherby Mark V Backcountry Ti in .280 Ackley

I just bought this Weatherby Mark V Titanium Backcountry rifle and it remains new in the box, never fired. If you haven't read up on this new offering from Weatherby, here are some specs and features:

Titanium Mark V action, fluted bolt
#1 fluted barrel at 24", 26" with Accubrake installed. 1:9 twist
Carbon fiber stock with sponge grey & black paint, 13.5" LOP, 3DHex recoil reducing butt pad
Trigger Tech trigger
BDL-style floorplate with 4+1 capacity
Cerakoted barrel, bolt, trigger guard and floorplate
Sub-MOA guarantee
Weighs an amazing 4 lbs, 13.8 ounces.

I took the rifle out of the box for photos. Included are the original box, rifle, Accubrake ST brake, sling swivels, and manuals. I had to wait a little while to get this one because the .280AI caliber is fairly rare. As fate would have it (bad luck?) another rifle has come along that I just can't live without.

$2,750 shipped to your FFL from an individual. $20 more to Alaska. To sweeten the deal I will include a new set of 30mm medium Talley Lightweights and a full box of ammo. You guys know I'm losing money here, but that's the penalty for my indecision. PM me with your questions. Pics below.

Keith

View attachment 248490View attachment 248492View attachment 248494View attachment 248496View attachment 248497View attachment 248498View attachment 248499View attachment 248500View attachment 248501
I'd like to thank you for this awesome rifle and it is truly an honor and privilege to meet another great person. Thanks so much for my early X-Mass. I'll let you know the results.