• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Vanguard Endeavor HD (ED) 20-60x82S (Straight) spotting scope. NIB $399

Rfieldbuilds

I picked up a few extra Vanguard Endeavor HD 82S 20-60x 82S spotting scopes from Cabelas closeout for family members. Turns out I bought too many. Reviews for this scope are fantastic and always are comparing it to $1000+ spotters. Comes with a padded "rain Jacket", carrying case, and lens covers for eyepiece and objective. $499 price is well packed, shipped, insured, to your door. You will not be disappointed.
Reply to thread or call. 415-827-8221.
Paypal or a check for payment. Once check clears, I ship.

Images in posting are of my personal scope and a couple of stock images. Yours will be in a new and sealed from factory box.
Email me with questions or if you want additional pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 10
  • scope 1.jpg
    scope 1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
  • scope 2.jpg
    scope 2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2046.JPG
    IMG_2046.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2050.JPG
    IMG_2050.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2054.JPG
    IMG_2054.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Re: NIB Vanguard Endeavor HD (ED) 20-60x82S (Straight) spotting scope. NIB $499

I see a lot of action, but no replies, Is this a good forum for a scope of this caliber (pun intended)?

I had listed price on ebat at $499 as well. Ive since reduced it to $399 there but hsvent been able to edit this post from my IPAD to edit this thread here yet. Price drop there due to some sellers undercutting $549 retail pricing by $150 at the moment. I have to price match thrm til their stock dwindles.

Send offers for $399.

Pricing will go right back up to $499 as soon as that is the norm on Ebay.
Warm Regards.

Hmmm....o.k...

Even warmer regards - for you AND yours...:cool:

It may be because this scope was on cabelas.com in the bargain cave for $299 for the past week.

True story. Cabelas did have some @299 and sold out quickly. These scopes are using Hoya glass and have a lifetime no fault warranty. Pretty good deal from Vanguard. Per their sales dept, they are discontinued due to angled scopes outselling the straight version 10 to 1. Get yours while you can.

To the top-
-Rfieldbuilds

Note that the manufacturer is using Hoya glass and has a NO FAULT LIFETIME WARRANTY on this excellent scope. This is a great stepping stone for those of us without the coin to go to the Vortex Razor or a Euro-glass scope. Someday... I have 3 left. Selling one a week on EBAY with 15 watchers. They will not last long.

TTT-
thanks for Looking!