• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Danner Tanicus 10 D (Medium)

azsugarbear

I made the mistake of ordering boots on line. When they arrived, I just threw them in the closet for hunting season. I pulled them out this past weekend to start breaking them in - only to find that they are a smidge too small! Hunting season is just around the corner, so my loss could be your gain.

These uninsulated Danner Tanicus boots are in brand new condition. I put them on in the family room, stood up and walked once around the room with them on, sat back down and took them off. No wear inside or out. Size is 10 D (medium).

I paid just over $125 for them on sale with shipping. Need the dollars to put towards another boot buy, so selling them for $100. I will cover the cost of shipping to lower 48 states. Boots will be listed on other forums as well.

Attachments

• Danner1.JPG
    Danner1.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Danner2.JPG
    Danner2.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Danner3.JPG
    Danner3.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Danner4.JPG
    Danner4.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 8
Are these the waterproof version or the standard version? They make two varieties apparently.

Thanks,

I believe these are the standard version. I looked in the description area of the model 55310 boot and did not see anything about being waterproof.