• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NF SHV 4-14x56

I have one though it has an "IHR" reticle. I noticed you were also looking for a 3-10 with Moar which I also have... did you find one? Priced at $850 each with box, inclusions and scope covers.

I have one though it has an "IHR" reticle. I noticed you were also looking for a 3-10 with Moar which I also have... did you find one? Priced at $850 each with box, inclusions and scope covers.
I really appreciate it, I did find a 3-10 and liked it so much that I am switching out another optic for the 4-14. I however am only looking for the Moar reticle at this time. Thank you again

I have a 4-14x56 with the non-illuminated MOAR reticle if you're interested, model C520. I bought it new, mounted it to a rifle but wound up swapping it out with another scope before even firing it. I have some pics somewhere on my cell phone if you're interested, pretty sure there's not a mark on it. Comes with box and everything that came with it. Is $850 reasonable?

I have a 4-14x56 with the non-illuminated MOAR reticle if you're interested, model C520. I bought it new, mounted it to a rifle but wound up swapping it out with another scope before even firing it. I have some pics somewhere on my cell phone if you're interested, pretty sure there's not a mark on it. Comes with box and everything that came with it. Is $850 reasonable?
Pm sent

I have a 4-14x56 SHV with illuminated MOAR reticle like new in box with Hawkins medium 30 mm rings. 975 shipped.