• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NF NXS 3.5-15x50 NP1-RR SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuntnID

Well, the optics bug has done it again. I am selling this Nightforce to buy a Vortex Razor HD.

Up for sale is a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 with the NP1-RR reticle. For those who don't know, pulling out on the paralax adjustment knob will cause the reticle to become illuminated.

It isn't anything fancy. It's not the High-speed turrets, it doesn't have the zero stop. Just a well taken care of Nightforce. It spent its life on a Savage 110 260 build, having assisted roughly 300 rounds to their target. gun)

It has been well taken care of but isn't new. There are some ring marks on the 30mm tube. Primarily just blemishes in the finish. No scratches, or deep metal marks. I have included pictures of the marks. The flash really makes the marks stand out. The only marks noticeable without the aid of extremelly bright light are a few of the ring marks on the tube.

The glass is excellent. No scratches or marks. I will accept $1200 shipped. If there are any questions regarding the scope, feel free to send me a PM, or email. For a quicker response, text or call, (208)691-9031. Thanks, Ron Broesch

I would accept trades. Just let me know what you have.

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00084.jpg
DSC00085.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

Status