Newly signed up to the forum

I do a little bit of everything really. I shoot pistol matches, Hunt deer, elk, antelope, varmints, and birds some long range and some not so much (Muzzleloader deer). I also recreational target shoot.

Thank you all for the welcome. Hopefully I can add to the site with my knowledge. I have been a hunting for 37yrs. and shooting a little before that. I am also a FFL/SOT. I have been an FFL for 16yrs. I shoot Glock match's and have been doing that for close to 20yrs. So hopefully my knowledge will be of use to someone.

Thank you all for the welcome. Hopefully I can add to the site with my knowledge. I have been a hunting for 37yrs. and shooting a little before that. I am also a FFL/SOT. I have been an FFL for 16yrs. I shoot Glock match's and have been doing that for close to 20yrs. So hopefully my knowledge will be of use to someone.
With that amount of experience I'm sure you'll be a great asset to this forum

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.