New Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 EBR-2B 10 MRAD Turrets w/EBR2 Bravo Reticle

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

vortexlogo.gif

New Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 EBR-2B 10 MRAD Turrets w/EBR2 Bravo Reticle Has Arrived

We have been waiting for these scopes to arrive and they just came thru the door so if you're looking for one, look no further.

vortexrazorhd5-20x50.jpg

NEW RAZOR HD RIFLESCOPES 10 mrad turrets info:
Vortex is excited to announce new 10 MRAD and 25 MOA per rotation turret additions to their top-of-the-line Razor HD Riflescope series. These new scopes will be offered in addition to the current models with 5 MRAD and 15 MOA travel per rotation—and will not replace them.

All about the Razor HD 5-20x50 Riflescope

If we can answer any questions for you please feel free to give a call.

BTW, I have just opened up an Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters with my buddy Chris. Here is a link to the Pelagic Outfitters Web Site .
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing). Please feel free to call Chris @ 631-225-TUNA with any questions on salt water fishing.

pelagic_728_1_FLP.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts