• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Unopened RL26 & H1000

Elk Chaser

I have (2) unopened 1lb bottles of RL26 and (1) unopened 8lb jug of H1000 I'd like to part with. Prefer face to face close to, or in Great Falls, MT. I do get over to the Missoula area irregularly but we may be able to work something out for meeting up. I would like to get $75/lb OBO for the RL26 (I know, I overpaid), and $325 OBO for the H1000. Feel free to message me if you have any additional questions.

H1000-1.jpgH1000-2.jpgRL26-1.jpgRL26-2.jpg

Yeah, my brother in-law is in Helena, I could have him get it from there. I could probably find someone to get to Great Falls, somehow to get the RL26 if I needed to. Helena would be the easiest for me to setup though. Or I could meet you in Missoula when you come through. I go down there at least once a month to pick up one of my kids.

I can't seem to send you a PM but @trout004 is meeting me in GF on Friday to pick up the H1000. If we can arrange payment for the RL26 maybe you could coordinate pick up from him in Helena?
I am glad to help a fellow long-ranger acquire some magic unicorn dust. I am picking up the H1000 in Great Falls from Elk Chaser on Friday and could meet you in Helena sometime over the weekend.