• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Unfired Savage Stainless Large Shank Long Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalwater

After much internal debate with myself I have decide to sell this action that I had for a Wildcat ELR rifle build. I have decided to go with a 338LM factory gun instead. This is a brand new unfired Savage Large Shank Long Action in Stainless. It has a PTG Spiral Fluted Bolt Body, as well as a PTG Magnum Bolt Head. I have also replaced the factory Accutrigger spring with the varmint spring and it is currently set at 2.0 lbs. The action will also come with a Stainless Trigger Guard, Stainless Action Screws, NSS Large Shank Precision Ground HD Recoil Lug, and NSS Large Shank Squared and Trued Barrel Nut. Action and all components are Brand New and Unfired. I am asking $650 TYD in Texas or TYFFL if out of State. I will take PayPal Gift, PayPal +3%, Cash, or USPS Money Order.

Sorry guys the action is sold, just now getting a chance to update, as my wife went into labor this morning and we now have a beautiful baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.