• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Savage 4.4" FDE Accustock with bottom metal and 10 round mag

andrewsben

I have 2 brand new FDE color take off accustocks from savage 10 FCP-SRs. The Savage AccuStock consists of a rigid rail system firmly embedded in the stock throughout the foreend of the rifle. Rather than unidirectionally engaging the action at one or two points, the AccuStock engages the action three dimensionally along its entire length.

This stock is for the more modern 4.4" bolt spaced action. Included with the stock is the metal trigger guard, the bottom metal, the 10 round magazine, and all three bolts (well the front one for the trigger guard is technically a screw). Basically I am providing everything that is needed to have a high precision rifle besides a barreled action. Asking $250 shipped per stock/metal/mag/etc.

New on here but have good feedback on accurateshooter with same username: andrewsben

xcz8PCM.jpg

Dsg3Yh8.jpg

LNDf9ug.jpg

8fnkSVq.jpg

Re: WTS: New Savage 4.4" FDE Accustock with bottom metal and 10 round mag

What caliber did those come off of?

I doubt it would handle 30-06?

30-06 would be the 5.25" spaced action. Think it is 5.25 but driving right now so can't check for sure

Can't figure out how to edit post... But will lower price to $240 shipped and insured.

I have a model11 with the bolt release in front of the trigger guard. Does your stock fit the same model?

Fred

This has sold through other site. Do have a couple more coming in Thursday, one black and one green if anyone wants dibbs...

Yeah I will listen to trade offers.

Thanks
Ben

Just noticed this was for the FDE stock. I only have the 4 black ones that you also commented on earlier (same guy both posts).