• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New ruger 338 lapula w scope

mcali2

I have a new in Box , never shot. Ruger 338 Lapula. It comes with a new 1 of 200 made specifically for the 338 Lapula scopes. Made by Shephard scopes. Ordered by the US Army. they had 2 that were not spoken for and i was lucky enough to get one. It is the New Sniper MDL I think it is 6x26x52 it has Bullet drop markings out to over 1700 yards in MOA Designed for the 338 Bullet drop. Duel focal pane. It is an amazing scope. They can go together or not. The rife is from Davidsons so it has a life time replacement warranty. If it breaks you get a new rifle. The scope has the same kind of warranty. If you break it you get it fixed or a new scope. The rifle is a deal at 1500.00 and the scope is a deal at 1300.00 as it is a custom etched glass. They retail at 1700.00 for custom glass. This is my gun from my collection and will go through my FFL. I will get photos ASAP.

Mike Christopherson 775-217-4051

Last edited:
Sorry i forgot to get good photos last night due to an electrical issue. here are some off my facebook page.
338.jpg
338a.jpg
338c.jpg
338l.jpg

I also have 4 boxes of new ammo i will toss in with the deal if sold as a set.

Recent Posts