• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Peterson Brass 300 Win Mag & 7mm Rem Mag

Good to know, on my winchester cases the case stretch is substantial after the first firing. Can I be on your list if some of these are available?

ill take two boxes of the 300 win.
Received my two boxes today , one case broke and brass laying in bottom of cardboard box and other one had seals cut on case. Ad was for new brass not sure what happened. Can these be replaced with two sealed and unbroken case? Thanks

Attachments

• D1783427-9AAD-45AB-A22E-B765724653F5.jpeg
    D1783427-9AAD-45AB-A22E-B765724653F5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Received my two boxes today , one case broke and brass laying in bottom of cardboard box and other one had seals cut on case. Ad was for new brass not sure what happened. Can these be replaced with two sealed and unbroken case? Thanks
I've received brass with broken cases and pieces laying in the box from distributors myself. UPS/FedEx really doesn't care about our premium quality brass. 😒

I've received brass with broken cases and pieces laying in the box from distributors myself. UPS/FedEx really doesn't care about our premium quality brass. 😒

I, too, have had similar experience from distributors - broken boxes. I personally don't care about the factory boxes. To me, fancy packaging just adds to the total cost. For all I care, they can send them vacuum packed. I buy stuff to use, not to resell or admire. New brass needs to go through FL sizer regardless. Dings on necks don't bother me. Just me though. YMMV.

Ya. It's a bummer when you see it but in the end it's a small price to pay when components are so hard to get at this point in time. The shortages are in the components not the plastic boxes they come in.