• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New Peterson .243 Win large primer brass

G19Jeeper

500 available that I bought for a .243 Win build I am no longer chasing. All are new and unfired. Selling for only $45 per 50 pieces plus $10 flat rate shipping regardless of quantity. Excellent brass that is very consistent and will last much longer than many other domestics.

Attachments

• DAD13E42-3763-404F-B8B6-17E79F1701D1.jpeg
    DAD13E42-3763-404F-B8B6-17E79F1701D1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
500 available that I bought for a .243 Win build I am no longer chasing. All are new and unfired. Selling for only $45 per 50 pieces plus $10 flat rate shipping regardless of quantity. Excellent brass that is very consistent and will last much longer than many other domestics.
Is it unfired brass or how many times fired?

Is it unfired brass or how many times firedm
Listing states brand new unfired virgin brass.
Sorry read through quick and missed that somehow, I have to see what my checks going to be like first and I'll get back to you but I'm interested in 100

I'm going to have my brother message you for me since I'm not aloud to being new still

Last edited:
I will take 150 pieces of you still have them and can do Venmo or PayPal.