New Mexico Land owner tag

Jordanv1

Anyone have a land owner tag(s) they're willing to part with for the upcoming 2020 or 2021 season in New Mexico? Looking for a DIY/semi guided style hunt! Let me know. Thank you.

If I'm not mistaken, NM has gone to OTC goat tags. You still have to deal with the landowners for access fee.
Well this is news to me 😂 thank you for educating me on this. Guess my search will continue for some private land! I will begin putting in for draws in other states next year. I am a little behind the ball. Not used to all of it quite yet as I am from Texas and we only have private land! Once again, thanks for the education.

Most of the antelope country in New Mexico is the eastern third of the state. Over the years we've hunted ranchs from Roswell north to Clayton.

The last two years my son's have taken 4 nice bucks west of Clovis, hunting areas near alfalfa circles. People don't like the goats eating up their crops, so they want them hunted.

I do know the landowners are not happy to lose their LO permits, so they are charging access fees.
It would be handy to scout the area and meet the owners, it would save you money in the long run. Most owners welcome hunters, so finding a place to hunt is no problem. Good Luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.