JohnnyDevil13Fox

Good day to all

I am trying to get back into long Range Hunting. I have been in 22 years in the Army and gotten away from the art. I am in South Ga and I used to do the 1000 yard match at Camp Butner with a M24/M40 7.62 but that was in early 90's. At the same time I used to shoot Coyotes in South Ga on my family farm getting 300m shots and loving it. NC deer on the powerlines at 400m with .300WM. I want to stretch that out and go after bigger game once I get out in a few years. Planning to build a .300NM but I am wanting to see if the round picks up or drops to the wayside, or I will go back to what I once wanted the .338LM. I look forward to learning new techniques and more about the .300NM.

Thanks, just been away from the game for awhile. All my long shooters are at my mums down in FL. So Im a up close kinda guy right now hahaha M1 carbine and 300 BLK and with a 10.25 Barrel best Hog buster out to 150m in the swamps. I wanting to build a .300NM like my old M24 / M40. Really going to high end it action and barrel. But I am down to head your way next time I have to visit FT Sill to bust some yotes!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts