NEW Member Redmond WA

Hi Ya'll from PNW, been a reader for a good length of time and thought it time to join. Not so much that I have a lot to contribute but I've jumped head first into the LRH concept cuz I'm no longer a young buck that can hump the mts. Like I did in the rice paddies in mid 60's.

Welcome from North Carolina. And, I am sure you have valuable knowledge that you can share.
Appreciate it Rick, I'm an infant to LRH but have invested mega bucks into rifles and NF glass, and range time, rewards will come (hopefully) this fall. I've got a Wyoming elk hunt in October to test my skills and the LRH concep.

Welcome ! I'm from Eastern Washington.Sounds like we are about the same vintage. I served about the same time. This is a good place to spend your extra time.

Welcome to LRH from Colorado. Thank for your service. You brave men and women will never be forgotten in my house.
Thanks again

I live about 10-15 min from Redmond. I shoot at Kenmore and Snoqualmie range often. Shoot me a message if you want to meet up.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.