New member - Oregon

JKHunter

Hillsboro OR - can't wait to get out of here!
Found this site while researching the Huskamaw scopes. Never seen this much info in one spot so of course I had to sign up!

Name is Jeff and was born and raised in Pendleton OR. Been privileged to know many ranchers and farmers during my 58 yrs and have been quite spoiled in regards to opportunities to hunt. Been lucky to know some of the finest people on earth, with my step dad Joe at the top of the list!

Winchester Model 70 fan with my favorite being the .270. Love the 140g Win Accubonds & 150g XP3's and so does the gun. Have not found it necessary to reload ammo with these loads as most of my shots are between 200 - 400yd. This may change after I upgrade to a new scope as the deer have become much more shy to human activity!

Presently still in Hillsboro OR but no longer punch a time clock so looking forward to the day my wife and I can relocate!

Nothing better than early October in Eastern Oregon with early morning sunrise, evening stars, and the company of friends and family:)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts