New member M Matusik in South Africa, Western Cape

:) I am new in long range hunting, and am finding this site a great wealth of knowledge! Really impressed with the good reviews, and the solid articles. It is most helpfull. I have so much to learn, and am hoping to be able to offer some good advise, from my learnings, in the near future. I envy your (Americans) choice, as we are slightly more restricted here in SA. For one, I had to order my Remington 700 Varmit SF .308, and it will take three months to get here. Then at least three months to get it licensed in my name. Only once licensed, will I be able to take possession of it. Really looking forward to it. There is a up side: I have six months to read up more on suitable (affordable) scopes and range finders. Then ammunition options. Thanks for the great site!!

Welcome to LongRangeHunting Marcel. Six months is a long time to wait but like you said, that gives you six months to order a lot of other stuff. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.