New member in far Western KY

Slick001

A quick intro:
First off , thanks to the mods for putting together a great site. I found this site multiple times through google searches. Such great info on here!
Name is Mike, I live just outside of Paducah KY . If youve ever been up I24 from Nashville toward St Louis you went right by me.
Im 45, pistol shooter, reloader, bow and rifle deer hunter.
Got the long range bug and are about to try my hand at some 1000+ shooting , mostly targets, doubtful i would ever have a deer shot around here past 300yds, and will need to develop my skills to take that.
Anyway, probably wont ever be a real high post count, ive learned to shut up and listen when your learning things, but i will be around because this is a cool, resourceful forum.
Thanks

hello and welcome. I am from eastern ky. Although not that close, I have a small group of friends that shoots 1,500 semi regularly in Hazard. Actually heading there next weekend, if i can get my new 338 lapua AI lined out i might back up and go for the full mile. If you ever want to make a trip east to shoot, shoot me a pm.

Ben

hello and welcome. I am from eastern ky. Although not that close, I have a small group of friends that shoots 1,500 semi regularly in Hazard. Actually heading there next weekend, if i can get my new 338 lapua AI lined out i might back up and go for the full mile. If you ever want to make a trip east to shoot, shoot me a pm.

Ben

Thanks Ben,
I may take you up on that one day!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.