new member in eastern idaho

Hello and welcome
Allways good to see more guys from Idaho sign up.
How the rock chucks in your area?
You have an idea where you are going to chase the wolves at?
If not pm me I know where a pac was at a few weeks ago
retiredcpo

Skaar3,

Welcome aboard. Several years ago heard of woofs around Menan Butte and on the refuge.

Been out of State for a while. Will return in the spring. Main quarry will be woofs with elk and deer second preference.:rolleyes:

Hoping for a LR shoot day next year. Maybe Rexburg or Poky. We'll see what works out.

We gotta get enough big ego Idaho folks together to put the hurt on the MT and UT guys.:D

roy, retiredcpo,
thanks for the info i am just west of the buttes along the river. have seen 3 wolves in the last 4 years all singles. i told my wife that the big woof was on my bucket list. bought my first hunt liscence 3 weeks ago! Planning on scouting island park area next weekend and mackay area and crow creek area. I am super excited about getting to go for this adventure. a guy who works for us is all in on it so we are planning things out. Hope to be able to post pics of success. I plan on using my 22250. most comfortable with it and have tacked coyotes at 350 earshot so should be plenty of gun. its all about placing the shot i believe anyway. Plus my 22250 dont kick like my 270!
thanks preston

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.