New Member from Missouri

Many years ago on my first duck hunt, I met hunting buddy in a Duck Blind. When we met he had only hunted Ducks and I had only hunted Deer and for the next 10 years we hunted from Georgia to New Mexico. Then a little lady came between us, his daughter was born and now he rather go to a dance program than sit in a Duck Blind and freeze our back side off. I bet his old Mossberg is gathering dust in the corner right now.
Ace
Some of my closest friends I have met through hunting. And priorities change as the time goes on. But you definitely never forget the hunting memories you make with those close buddies...

10-4, to all the old memories and the new one that are yet to come. When my time is up, just stuff into my waders and leave me in the blind, just want to stay out there one more time.

10-4, to all the old memories and the new one that are yet to come. When my time is up, just stuff into my waders and leave me in the blind, just want to stay out there one more time.
There's nothing quite like being out in the outdoors. There is a lot to enjoy in doing so

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.