New Member from LA

Thanks Wasskeet! The checkbook has been bleeding steadily. Here's the gear list so far:

CVA Cascade .300 Win Mag (I am doing my best to stick to one do it all gun)
Meopta Optika 6 4.5-27 scope
20 Moa rail & Vortex bubble level
EC Tuner Brake
RCBS Match Master Dies
Lapua Brass
Various powders & bullets to try.

So far we've been able to work up some ladder style load testing with H4831sc and 180gr Norma Bondstrikes. They hovered right above & below 1" at 100 regardless of the powder charge. I made the mistake of only buying 200 of them when they were first available on the Norma website and now it has been about a year since they've been available. Just ordered some Interbonds today as they're the only bonded bullet I can find that's not over $1 each.

Good thing the wife and I have separate accounts 😆

Last edited:
Thanks Wasskeet! The checkbook has been bleeding steadily. Here's the gear list so far:

CVA Cascade .300 Win Mag (I am doing my best to stick to one do it all gun)
Meopta Optika 6 4.5-27 scope
20 Moa rail & Vortex bubble level
EC Tuner Brake
RCBS Match Master Dies
Lapua Brass
Various powders & bullets to try.

So far we've been able to work up some ladder style load testing with H4831sc and 180gr Norma Bondstrikes. They hovered right above & below 1" at 100 regardless of the powder charge. I made the mistake of only buying 200 of them when they were first available on the Norma website and now it has been about a year since they've been available. Just ordered some Interbonds today as they're the only bonded bullet I can find that's not over $1 each.

Good thing the wife and I have separate accounts 😆
Bleeding of the bank account is common issue here. As a matter of fact the members on this forum prescribe blood thinners for that condition. It is worth it though. Great members with deep knowledge are always willing to provide input.