New Member Currently In Afghanistan

USAFM6

New member deployed and just found the site and wanted to introduce myself. Have a home in far Northern Wisconsin near Bayfield. Been here in AFG for 10 months with 57 days to go. Have purchased 5 guns while away and am eager to get home and shoot them for the first time. The new guns are an H&K USP Tactical .40, Sako TRG-S in 30-378 Weatherby Mag, Savage Model 111 in .338 Lapua, and 2 Weatherby's, 1 in .300 Weatherby Mag & the other in .257 Weatherby Mag.

Currently also have a State Arms .50 BMG Rebel, a Weatherby in .338 Win Mag & another in .300 Win Mag. That's about it for long-range rifles. The Sako in 30-378 I found at a gun shop near my home and the gun shop owner won it back in the early 90's and never fired it. It came with the factory box, all manuals and a box of Weatherby shells. I would probably like to sell that one as I'd like to buy a Nightforce scope for the .338 Lapua when I get home. My son could arrange the selling of it if someone was interested in it. It's never been fired and I would have to get $1400 for it if someone was interested in it. I'll add a picture my son took of it.

Counting down the days until I can shoot my new guns and taste that first beer in a long time. This M4 & M9 just don't cut it for some reason! :)

Attachments

• Sako.jpg
    Sako.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 104
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.