New info on Chronic Wasting Disease

Just found this my wife read it first about Chronic Wasting Disease:

Rooster, this is coming from the same government t that will no longer allow us to import frozen geese from Canada. We can't shoot them and bring them home because they could spread bird flu to chickens here. Somehow they are more dangerous than the live ones migrating and flying over. Totally to discourage hunting and gun ownership. Pure propaganda m. Sorry, I don't believe them. Actually I don't believe much of anything I read anymore, and half the stuff I see.

Nope, BS propaganda. The submicron viral particles blow through anything not a full fledged respirator. CDC actually stated at beginning masks were useless until they realized insufficient N95 respirators available for healthcare workers. Then came up with mask propaganda to protect N95 respirators for "real" people. No mask can pass respirator fit test not respirator performance test for <10 micron particles including biologics. As result, the particles penetrate easily. If you are in a standard size room with insufficient air turnover and filtration with an infected person, you will be exposed to whatever their condition may be. This is science not propaganda.

Never once did these incompetent morons recommend increasing air exchange with appropriate filtration in systems. Not once did these morons bring OSHA or EPA into the battle to control an air contaminant. OSHA has forgotten more about air contaminant control than CDC will ever understand. EPA is expert in clean green building technologies not CDC but yet freaking crickets to utilize the experts in these fields.

I have Merv 16 filter system on home HVAC. Where is CDC? Crickets.

Why didn't we put similar in schools instead of painting them? Crickets.

Why didn't we purchase in businesses? Crickets.

We have ZERO infrastructure in place to address the next China biological attack.

Why this rant? Cause exactly what we are seeing from incompetent researchers.
And look how long it took them to even suggest decontamination. lol

Guys I think this is an important subject. I am a whitetail deer hunter. I'm not sure about CWD. I don't know how to test my deer for CWD. and I don't understand how the discussion of this disease in agenda driven. If possible, I would like to know more about how a hunter can tell if the deer he shot has this disease. For me this has nothing to do with politics. My concern is that I have read that a mutated Prion is not destroyed in normal cooking. Any thoughts one and all??

Guys I think this is an important subject. I am a whitetail deer hunter. I'm not sure about CWD. I don't know how to test my deer for CWD. and I don't understand how the discussion of this disease in agenda driven. If possible, I would like to know more about how a hunter can tell if the deer he shot has this disease. For me this has nothing to do with politics. My concern is that I have read that a mutated Prion is not destroyed in normal cooking. Any thoughts one and all??
Our Game and Fish will test any deer we take for free if you send them the sample. Check with your local State department that governs hunting and fishing, whatever they call it. The information should be on their website. If not, call them. They use the data to find "Hot Pockets" of the disease.

You're only a conspiracy theorist if you're wrong.

Not questioning things and continued digestion of majority narratives is part of the reason we are where we are.
"You have to question science" is the new Conspiracy theorist mantra. Every scientist on the planet understands this. In this post I've seen comments,"it's like Cancer drugs, if the illness goes away so does the money!" Are there bad players, I assume so, would have to be a fool to not. But there are still flat earthers out there spouting nonsense too. You think that still needs questioning?

Check out that article from a Texas biologist. Might ease some concerns.
Isn't that a high fenced pen raising supported org? That's the "science" we should buy?

Our Game and Fish will test any deer we take for free if you send them the sample. Check with your local State department that governs hunting and fishing, whatever they call it. The information should be on their website. If not, call them. They use the data to find "Hot Pockets" of the disease.
What will the game and fish do if they find a hot pocket?

Please watch the video I've posted.
That tin foil propaganda video sounds exactly what you're against? Repetitive indoctrination comments with Cult like music to give a real Punch to the topic. Now that's science right there folks!
It's pretty simple, if CWD crosses to humanoids, our species is doomed because we can't pull together for the good fight. Whatever that might be.

Recent Posts