• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New In Box US Optics TS-8X FFP 1-8x24 w/ JNG Reticle - $515 Shipped

isptroop38

SOLD

How the hell do you edit the title?

I bought this brand new and decided to go a different direction. It has only been out of the box to take pictures, it has never been mounted or even touched a set of rings.

Description
The USO TS-8X, 1-8x24mm rifle scope is one of the most versatile short range variable power optics currently available on the market. The TS-8X features a 30mm tube, 24mm objective, First Focal Plane Illuminated reticle, and capped zeroing elevation and windage knobs. You have the choice of the JNG MIL and the RBR (Rapid Ballistic Reticle). Our reticle selection is built to cater to all shooters. Whether you are a competitor or hunter, you'll find something that fits your needs. The TS-8X upholds the durability, reliability, and optical clarity standards that U.S. Optics has developed over the years, all while maintaining an inexpensive price point.

Specifications
Item Condition: New
Scope Weight: 17.7 oz.
Scope Length: 10.5"
Magnification Range: 1-8x
Scope Objective Diameter: 24mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Turret Adjustment (Click Value): .2 MIL per click
Elevation Turret Details: Capped
Windage Turret Details: Capped
Parallax Adjustment: Fixed 100 Yards
Reticle Position: First Focal Plane
Reticle Details: JNG-MIL Reticle
Field of View:1x: 108' @ 100 yards
8x: 15' @ 100 yards
Exit Pupil: 3 mm
Eye Relief: 3.75"
Illuminated Reticle: Yes - Red
Scope Finish: Black
UPC: 811069021543
MPN: TS-8X-JNG-MIL

$515 shipped

I accept PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Orders, or Certified Checks - I have a ton of feedback on AR15.com and Gunbroker under the same username.

Last edited: