New here

brquail

Well this is my intro but just so you know I'll still likely be a lurker without a ton of input unless I know I can add value to a conversation. In the last couple years I have realigned my hobby priorities to center almost solely around hunting, but I still can't get out much and hopefully that will change one of these days. I bow and rifle hunt deer and elk and do a little bird hunting when possible.

Thanks.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Try your best to not be self conscious about what you think may not add value. I have learned (some say not learned) from some pretty poor choices and low impulse control. Some laugh and some appreciate it. Please do share what you have experienced as we all can learn something. I would say most of us feel we cant get out much. Luckily there are ways to enjoy the culture of shooting, hunting, fishing, and just being involved. The information on here is from A-Z and from microscopic to gargantuan with most being in my experience solid even if I dont use it. Don't forget some of it is false, made up, or simply regurgitated with no actual basis. Get on that horse, hook him, and hang on for the ride he gives you!

Well this is my intro but just so you know I'll still likely be a lurker without a ton of input unless I know I can add value to a conversation. In the last couple years I have realigned my hobby priorities to center almost solely around hunting, but I still can't get out much and hopefully that will change one of these days. I bow and rifle hunt deer and elk and do a little bird hunting when possible.

Thanks.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Try your best to not be self conscious about what you think may not add value. I have learned (some say not learned) from some pretty poor choices and low impulse control. Some laugh and some appreciate it. Please do share what you have experienced as we all can learn something. I would say most of us feel we cant get out much. Luckily there are ways to enjoy the culture of shooting, hunting, fishing, and just being involved. The information on here is from A-Z and from microscopic to gargantuan with most being in my experience solid even if I dont use it. Don't forget some of it is false, made up, or simply regurgitated with no actual basis. Get on that horse, hook him, and hang on for the ride he gives you!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate the honesty about the diverse range of experiences shared here. I look forward to contributing and learning from the wealth of information, embracing the unpredictable journey ahead!