New here from California

Muley Buck

I'm fairly new to long range shooting and prescision reloading but I am having a great time with it. I love a good challenge (load development for my sako 85 finnlight 7mm rem mag). I have learned soooooooo much from what I have read here, the information has given me good direction and is invaluable to me. Thanx to all in advance!

I DO hunt California, it can be tough at times but there are some great bucks to be had, but you have to put some time in and work your *** off to get em'. I am also pleased to say that this is the first year I will be hunting out of state! I am extremely excited to do so! I will be hunting both Wyoming and Utah for Mulies!

Born and raised in Ca. - and used to hunt the northern part of the state. Got too old to handle the Manzanita and scrub brush. Only hunting I can handle these days are the rolling hills of Wyoming for a nice Goat.
Stick around here. You'll bind some good stuff.
Welcome aboard ................. gun)

I too was born and raised here in the golden state (Central California). I absolutely love to hunt the high country above 8000-9000 ft, way way back if needed. I gotta do it while I am young enough and still in good shape. Every trip, successful or not is always maximum enjoyment for me. Can't beat the solitude the backcountry can offer a guy! I plan on being here indefinitely, I have been looking for a well rounded forum to learn from and share ideas with like minded people. From what I have read here in the past I think I'll fit right in.:)

This is a great site. You should check out Jesse Hunting too, it's a California site that's good also.

This is a great site. You should check out Jesse Hunting too, it's a California site that's good also.

Thanx!:D I have checked out Jesse's hunting before, it does seem to be a good place. I just haven't spent as much time there as I have here. I'll have to give it a closer look.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.