New guy from western PA

STEELEHEADER

Greetings to all; I learned about this site on best of the west. I live to hunt and fish , STEELEHEADS AND WHITE TAILS FOREVER . I'm all about long range hunting and shooting but don't have much time for competition or paper punching, I shoot a Sendero in 300 WM 200gr in sierra or barnes , depends on the target , meat or steele. I am confident out to 1000 yds. opportunity to shoot farther is rare around here

Thanks for the welcom guys , I'm from Brookville , Jefferson county. Lots of hills and hay fields around here. I have a steele target set up at 500yds it keeps me entertained in the winter months . It measures 16 x 24 x1/2 in t-1 steele love the slap report on that target . my shooting partner is coming over tomorrow for some scope drills and snow spoting practice, should be a good time if we don't get frostbite . All for now , FREEDOM ISN'T FREE STEELEHEADER

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.