New guy from MS

CBRADGO

Hey all, I'm Brad from MS. Zero experience in LRH/S but lots in interest and thousands of questions. Looking forward to learning all I can. GREAT SITE!!!

gun)

Cbradgo

Name looks familiar WDWFP forum member right?

If you ever want to shoot some sorta long range (800 yards) look me up. I have new guys through my range all the time. Some enjoy it, some decide it is not for them. At least I saved some of them a bunch of money getting set up for something they were not prepared to do.

I am located between McComb and Brookhaven.

Keep yours eyes open there are a good number of MS hunters on this forum. I have met a good many of them and to the man, all great guys.

That's me EddyBo. I've heard a lot of good things about this place and fought the bug as long as possible but alas, I'm here. I have wanted to come see your place with Zack and try this LRS/H for a while but haven't made the time yet. I have a M70 and noticed you souped one up for a MDWFP forum member, may have to start talking customization with you, you did a VERY nice job on that 7 WSM. BTW, there's a 700 LSS in .257 Weatherby that I've had my eye on and can now afford so it shouldn't be too much longer and you can show me how to shoot it if you like, maybe even convert into one of your "special" 257's. I've got lots of questions and it'll be nice to have a local resource to bounce some stuff off of...

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.