New Guy from Arizona

NoTasker

I've been a lurker on here for long enough. Now as a member I hope to learn more and help with any questions I can. I'm from Arizona and have been hunting in the west for over 20 years. My current favorite rifle is my Gunwerks 6.5 Creedmoor topped with a Nightforce NXS G7 2.5-10-42mm.

Attachments

• WP_20141211_10_00_44_Pro__highres.jpg
    WP_20141211_10_00_44_Pro__highres.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 55
I wish I'd be lucky enough to get a strip tag. The picture was from my 2014 Colorado deer hunt north of Craig.

Welcome from another AZ resident. Long time hunter, but hopefully this year will be first year hunting AZ since we moved here right after June draw, last year. Got resident status now and working on building up my endurance/hiking to be ready. Injury a few years ago really set me backz physically but won't let it hold me back.
Awesome harvest!!!

Good luck on getting tags in AZ. I have 10 bonus points for elk and 19 bonus points for antelope. We should know sometime before the 3rd week in March.

Antelope I think are the unobtanium, with some of points I have heard others have accumulated. I put in for mostly early bull type hunts. My chances are ZERO and I know it. I'll either get the first draw luck or strike out, most likely striking out. So then question is where to go other state for OTC tags and have chance of success for something. Or just go pheasnt hunting. Decisions decisions.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.