New from the UP of Michigan

hubbarj

Got into reloading in the last couple years and now I'm starting to get interested in long range shooting. Picked up a 6mm Creedmoor recently and came across this site looking for info and what a great resource. I can't wait till the weather breaks up here so I can stretch this gun out a bit.

Got into reloading in the last couple years and now I'm starting to get interested in long range shooting. Picked up a 6mm Creedmoor recently and came across this site looking for info and what a great resource. I can't wait till the weather breaks up here so I can stretch this gun out a bit.
Thanks for joining, sounds like fun , take a few pot shots at at coyote or two.

Welcome from SC PA. Love the UP. one of the most beautiful places I've had the pleasure of visiting. A friend who grew up there calls it the land that time forgot,
Lots of very wild places up here. Lived here most of my life and it's been a great place but the winters wear on you. The area I live in get 250" of snow a year.

Thanks for joining, sounds like fun , take a few pot shots at at coyote or two.
@hubbarj : I am sure you know the difference between yote and wolfie in UP:eek:

Sure would hate to have a mis-identification in UP....

BTW welcome from a Michigan Troll.

PS - you have to live in Michigan to know what that means.

@hubbarj : I am sure you know the difference between yote and wolfie in UP:eek:

Sure would hate to have a mis-identification in UP....

BTW welcome from a Michigan Troll.

PS - you have to live in Michigan to know what that means.
Yeah that would be terrible to make that mistake 😜. They have ruined the deer hunting in my area. Been heading west the last few years.

Yeah that would be terrible to make that mistake 😜. They have ruined the deer hunting in my area. Been heading west the last few years.
Welcome aboard from a fellow Yooper. I'm on the south central side of the U.P. in the "Banana Belt" where winters aren't as long or severe. We don't have wolves here. They are all considered coyotes with the only difference being size (LOL).

Recent Posts