New from Ohio

Ken gun

Just found the site and looking foreword to getting help with upgrading my rifles and tips for future trip to Alaska and west for Mule deer and Elk.
Been shooting for years and white tail hunting in Michigan and ohio. Never made a big trips but my son is a avid hunter and want to get a few trips together before it is to late!

Good for you Ken. Those trips with your son will be lifetime memories. My best hunt memories are hunts with my sons. You will be well prepared with the help of this forum.

I agree, I have 15 acres so set up a 200 yard back stop that I use. Also have 10 hanging steel target to play Hickoh 45 with my six shooters!
I like vintage style guns and have 1885 Shilo Sharps 45-70 Highwall, a few lever guns and colt 1873 reproduction with trigger jobs that shoot 38's and a Colt 45 that was manufactured in 1978.
Been busy the last few years but want to get out and hunt really been missing it so the long range guns have peeked my interest.

I have a few rifles set up for long range, a couple carry rifles, shotguns , and 2 Glocks. Most of my rifle shooting is targets to keep improving at the sport and varmints locally. I have done a few hunts out of state and I look forward to doing this again.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.