new from east NC

texxx

Hi folks! I found this site on accident and am looking forward to discussions with yall. I'll have lots of reloading questions i enjoy diddil'n loads.

Welcome texxx,

You'll find a wealth of knowledge, guidance, information and assistance here. Folks on this site really ARE rocket scientists, astronomers, ballisticans, world renowned gunsmiths and gunmakers. Some have their own TV shows, some of the very best long range shooting instructors and reloaders in the world are here also. Some of our members ACTUALLY wrote the book!!

Folks here tend to respect each other very highly and actually seek differing opinions on topics and methods.

Do not hesitate to ask a question about anything. One thing though, search the archives when you have a question because more often than not, someone has already asked the question you're considering. But don't let that give you pause.. go ahead and ask if it's easier for you. Fella's here regularly shoot out past a mile and like the title says it's about LONG range hunting and shooting.

Have fun and be ready to learn a lot!

Again Welcome to the best group of long range fanatics in the world! :D

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

DocB

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.