New from central Wisconsin

Welcome from Tennessee. I understand the desire to participate in offerings in the classified threads. Getting to know members and developing longer term relationships will go a long way in your enjoyment of your time here. If you are reloading, you are in a great place to soak in the knowledge and participate.
I completely understand having people be part of the forum for a while to participate. Just wish it wasn't quite as long of a wait period for people who don't pay right away. Reminds me of the old days buying guns. You can pay for it now and do the paperwork but no you can't take it home for a couple days. Lol

Hello everyone. Just joined today after reading many posts and learning a lot from fellow enthusiasts. I shoot 243 win now thanks to my grandpas many years of success. I enjoy handloading for that as well as a 32 special that was my other grandpas go to deer hunting rifle. I am looking to expand my collection of rifles soon and I am interested in a rifle in the classifieds. Just need to get my posts up to be able to reply in classifieds
Welcome from New Mexico!